- This event has passed.
Webinar: VR For Serious Applications – General Awareness & Trades Training – Rescheduled
October 9 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
Please note this has been rescheduled to October 9th
At Bit Space Development Ltd. (BSD) we work with organizations who want to solve big problems by using interactive technologies like virtual reality. This webinar is your opportunity to speak to the professionals who have helped organizations like the Manitoba Construction Sector Council, IBEW Local 2085, and Kohler Co. develop interactive solutions for learning, training, and engagement.
The purpose of this webinar is to help you get started using interactive technologies like virtual reality in your organization, learn what free applications we have developed in the past and how to find them (and use them!).
Business Development Manager – BSD
Chris Hall is a VR enthusiast and the founder of The Portal, Winnipeg’s first VR Arcade. With help from Futurpreneur Canada and Entrepreneurship Manitoba, Chris successfully secured funding and opened the Arcade with a vision to make this amazing technology accessible to everyone. Now, Chris continued to follow his passion for Virtual Reality by joining BSD as a Business Development Manager.
CEO & Founder – BSD
Dan is a technology enthusiast, founder of Bit Space Development. He has a lot of interest in new technologies like VR, AR, 3D Printing, Photogrammetry, Machine Learning, AI, Robots, etc. He is a technology adviser at North Forge Technology Exchange and sits on various boards and councils in the Winnipeg area where he tries to forge a strong future for ICT, Innovation, Digital Media, and Technology businesses and entrepreneurs.
We will cover:
– What is virtual reality? – How does it work, what makes it so effective as a training tool?
– How have we used it before? – What are some of the applications we have developed in the past?
– What does the hardware cost? – We will cover the different virtual reality tech that exists today and explain the current landscape.
– What types of content can be created in virtual reality? – What are the different ways we can use VR to create experiences.
– What is the process for creating content at BSD? – How do we go from start to completed project?
The range of topics is intended to leave you with a basic understanding of the virtual reality landscape and an understanding of how we have used it to create effective learning applications.
$0 – totally free to you
Sign up for the free webinar:
Already registered? Login here to view the webinar: