Note: All positions are currently remote due to COVD-19 but will be located in Winnipeg, Manitoba when it is safe to return to the office. This is a term position with the option to renew.
Specializing in AR, VR, AI, and IoT, we have an exciting array of new projects across multiple partner companies and are looking for new team members. Our team, headed by internationally recognized innovators, has a combined 12 years of experience bringing innovative projects to light. We are looking for talented, enthusiastic and animated people interested in bleeding-edge technology, cool topics and innovative ideas.
Suppose this sounds like you, please send your portfolio or digital examples of your work with your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected]. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You will be working with our research and hardware teams to explore what is possible with AI, computer vision, and inference on edge. BSD has been developing innovative solutions for our customers focused on reacting to the physical world. You will be part of the development team creating the backbone of the machine learning systems.
- Contribute and maintain our machine learning codebases
- Design and implement models trained using our partner services & delivered to our devices on the edge
- Help solve technical challenges
- Ongoing planning and evaluation of our AI processes & environments
- Work closely with our parters on joint projects spanning from training the implementation of our AI products.
- Create and maintain documentation including all aspects of the code
- Participate in testing and provide feedback for gameplay improvements
- Attend meetings with the team, as required
- Experience with python programming
- Experioence with C++ programming
- Experience working with Jupyter Notebooks
- Experience with Git source control
- Experience with Mongo DB
- Some level of formal education in computer science, data science, or related
- Drivers license and ability to travel to data center when working directly with hardware
- Experience working with embedded Nvidia haredware
- Experience working with cuda programming
- An understanding of Linux
- An understanding of web environments for the deployment of models to our devices.
Preference is given to those who have experience working on a team creating a video game in the past. Please send us a link to your GitHub or portfolio along with a resume and cover letter in PDF format. Cover letters can be addressed to Daniel Blair.