Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager Wanted
Bit Space Development Ltd. is an interactive digital media company based in Winnipeg, Manitoba. With a focus on Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality, Bit Space helps organizations create interactive learning experiences, tours, and games. Bit Space is a leader in the gamified education space, working with industry leaders, experts, and educators to build games that can supplement any course, and create an immersive way to engage learners.
Your role will be to help grow our business presence within Canada and North America by representing BSD at industry events, networking events, and conferences. You will work with the executive team to help set business goals and help grow the organization.
- Work with the CEO and team leads to achieve annual business goals.
- Work with partner organizations to assess their needs and the needs of industry.
- Present to and consult with the CEO and team leads on business trends and adapt business strategies to support industry as applicable.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and local and international conferences, represent the organization to help grow our presence and help achieve sales goals.
- Increase BSD’s profile and foster strong relationships with key community and strategic partners to advance the mission of the organization.
- Initiate and nurture new projects with organizations within Canada and North America.
- Support the creation of business opportunities through facilitation of meetings with potential partners and market triggers.
- Manage high profile prospects
- Help potential leads move through the process of exploration to closing the deal using non-aggressive sales techniques
- Superior communication, verbal, written, editorial and presentation skills
- Strong communication and relationship building skills evidenced by a strong network
- Able to respond quickly and efficiently to changing priorities in a deadline driven context
- Post secondary degree or diploma, or equivalent experience and professional development.
- At least 2 years experience facilitating relationship building and identifying business opportunities
- Interactive digital media industry experience a plus
- Priority industry (Construction, Manufacturing, Trades) a plus
Please send cover letter and resume to [email protected]
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Compensation||Salary + Commission|