Specializing in Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality, we have an exciting array of new projects that span across technologies and we are looking for new team members. Our team, headed by internationally recognized innovators, is looking for talented, enthusiastic and animated people interested in bleeding-edge technology, cool topics and innovative ideas.
You will be working with the technical team to develop our VRSafety platform. Working directly with the project lead and occasionally clients, you will be called upon to solve technical problems in creative ways. You will be the project’s technical backbone, and your problem-solving skills will help us innovate and build exciting new content.
You will be responsible for developing the immersive front end and interactable tooling for use in VR and on the standard browser through our CMS products. Your job will be to bring the content to life using modern XR input methods and design techniques.
- Post-secondary education in computer science, web development or an equivalent.
- Excellent skills in Typescript
- Excellent skills to create and understand relational databases diagrams
- Basic understanding of automated testing frameworks
- Excellent skills with responsive development techniques
- Excellent understanding and experience with Version control systems
It’s an asset:
- 2+ years experience with WebXR in A-Frame, Babylon, or similar frameworks
- Experience using the following frameworks:
- Experience with: source control
- Exeprience working on and developing VR applications
- Experience loading and manipulating 3D objects in WebXR
If this sounds like you, please send your portfolio or digital examples of your work with your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected]. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.