Marketing Executive Wanted
Bit Space Development Ltd. (BSD) is an interactive digital media company based in Winnipeg, Manitoba. With a focus on Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality, BSD helps organizations create interactive learning experiences, tours, and games. BSD is a leader in the gamified education space, working with industry leaders, experts, and educators to build games that can supplement any course, and create an immersive way to engage learners.
We’re looking for a talented, tech-enthusiastic and well-organized self-starter with an entrepreneurial mind to join our Marketing Team. Creativity and attention to details are essential in this role as you will be responsible for supporting the company business strategy and execution of compelling marketing initiatives.
If this sounds like you, don’t hesitate to send your CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] . Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- Support the execution of company marketing initiatives, sponsorships and events.
- Build and maintain relationships with vendors, suppliers and all event related contacts.
- Assist with day to day marketing tasks and coordinating marketing initiatives as requested.
- Create and update content daily to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Monitor all accounts to reply to questions, comments, complaints and reviews.
- Google AdWords. Facebook, Twitter and Instagram Advertising (boost posts and campaigns). Other online advertising as required.
- Liaise with the Sales team to develop marketing activities that support leads, intake, reviews and email campaigns.
- Initiate and write blogs weekly to build compelling content for company websites.
- Posting blogs to social media sites.
- Be responsible for content on company’s website, social media sites and all other channels.
- Liaise with Designers to create and improve website’s content and appearance.
Database and Email Marketing
- Build targeted customer lists for email campaigns.
- Produce monthly company newsletter and information promo emails for the targeted customer lists.
- Report on website traffic and statistics.
- Report on social media statistics.
- Report on online advertising statistics.
- Report Google Analytics statistics
- Post-secondary education in Marketing or Communications, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Tech-savvy, with a complete familiarity and proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Social media skills and experience (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram).
- WordPress, Adobe Photoshop, SEO skills an asset
- Understanding of Google Analytics, HubSpot, Google Adwords an asset.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic with the ability to work independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with all levels of the organization.