Note: All positions are currently remote due to COVD-19 but will be located in Winnipeg, Manitoba when it is safe to return to the office. This is a term position with the option to renew.
Specializing in Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality, we have an exciting array of new projects that span across multiple partner companies and are looking for new team members. Our team, headed by internationally recognized innovators, has over 12 years of experience bringing innovative projects to light. We are looking for talented, enthusiastic and animated people interested in bleeding-edge technology, cool projects, and innovative ideas.
Bit Space Development is looking to expand our sales team! The position of “sales professional” will work under the sales manager to develop new leads and attend sales meetings, and drive the revenue which allows for our exciting technology to grow.
The sales, marketing, and management team meet weekly (both in-person and digitally) to identify where we can help each other, share leads, and set each other up for success. You will be given access to the tools you need to do your job as well as access to the BSD offices to work out of (although your home / where you’re most creative is great too!) as well as board rooms which can be booked for calls & meetings.
Skills We Are Looking For
- Highly organized
- Able to work both alone and within a team
- Ability to work remotely (office space is available when needed)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong proficiency with the English language (Additional languages are awesome too!)
- Proficiency with GSuite tools (Drive, Gmail, Docs, Sheets) an asset
- Training in sales, business administration, or business development a strong asset
- An interest in the video game industry a strong asset
- Previous experience with virtual reality technology a strong asset
The Ideal Candidate
A professional with an entrepreneurial spirit who wants to work with fast-paced companies in a high-tech sector. Previous sales experience will help you a lot but we love learning with you. We are not caught up on diplomas or degrees but life experience goes a long way.
Applying For The Job
Please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
|Location||Remote / Winnipeg|