Specializing in Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality, we have an exciting array of new projects that span across multiple partner companies and are looking for new team members.
Our team headed by internationally recognized innovators has a combined 12 years of experience bringing innovative projects to light. We are looking for talented, enthusiastic and passionate people interested in bleeding-edge technology, cool topics and innovative ideas.
If this sounds like you please send your portfolio or digital examples of your work with your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We are looking for a UI/UX designer that can take complex ideas and turn them into easy-to-use interfaces. They will be responsible for making sketches, user flows, storyboards and prototypes for VR (virtual reality), AR (augmented reality) and web applications. Adaptability and empathy are key to help design our unique experiences for the player/user.
In addition to being an effective collaborator and communicator, the UI/UX designer will work closely with developers, QA testers and project management to conceptualize the best solutions to improve the overall user experience.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with remote teams on the design and implementation of a variety of projects involving interactive design, interface development and user experience.
- Design diagrams, wireframes and visualization tools to communicate the concept before software development.
- Illustrate ideas using storyboards, process flows, sitemaps and design documentation
- Contribute and challenge designs to encourage the creation of the best quality product
- Identify, test and iterate designs to improve the user experience
- Continually keep up to date with the latest technologies and tools for UI/UX design
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Post Secondary education in web design, graphic design, or equivalent work experience
- Technical proficiency with design and prototyping software: Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Sketch, Figma, etc.
- Strong foundation in responsive design theory, graphic design and typography
- Ability to create the frontend of the game user interface, in-game HUD, and additional in-game design
- Excellent communication and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with VR or AR applications is a strong asset
|Location||Winnipeg / Remote|