Unity 3D Developer
Specializing in Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality, we have an exciting array of new projects that span across multiple partner companies and are looking for new team members.
Our team, headed by internationally recognized innovators, have a combined 12 years of experience bringing innovative projects to light. We are looking for talented, enthusiastic and animated people interested in bleeding-edge technology, cool topics and innovative ideas.
If this sounds like you please send your portfolio or digital examples of your work with your CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] . Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
You will be working with the technical team to develop our video games. Working directly with the project lead and occasionally the client you will be called upon to solve technical problems in creative ways. You will be the the technical backbone of the projects and your problem solving skills will help us innovate and build exciting new content.
- Contribute code to our games
- Help solve technical challenges
- Develop software using Unity3D and related technology
- Work closely with the design team to build visually pleasing but functional software
- Create and maintain documentation including all aspects of the code
- Participate in testing and provide feedback for game play improvements
- Attend meetings with the team, as required
- Bachelor degree or college diploma in computer science or related field, and/or related experience
- Demonstrated creativity and ability to develop software using modern practices and frameworks
- Understanding of wireframes, prototypes, and familiarity with UI research a plus
- Understanding of Unity3D and can demonstrate the use of the software
- Understanding of game development principles and foundations
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team and independently as required to achieve project deliverables
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills including demonstrated ability to use lateral thinking to resolve design issues
- Ability to adapt quickly to change and to deliver projects against firm deadlines
- Passion for gaming and an interest in designing engaging games
- VR or AR experience is a strong asset
Preference is given to those who have experience working on a team creating a video game in the past.
Please send us a link to your GitHub and portfolio along with resume and cover letter in PDF format. Cover letters can be addressed to Daniel Blair.