Specializing in Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality, we have an exciting array of new projects that span across technologies and we are looking for new team members. Our team, headed by internationally recognized innovators, is looking for talented, enthusiastic and animated people interested in bleeding-edge technology, cool topics and innovative ideas.
If this sounds like you, please send your portfolio or digital examples of your work with your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected]. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You will be working with the technical team to develop our VRSafety platform. Working directly with the project lead and occasionally the client, you will be called upon to solve technical problems in creative ways. You will be the project’s technical backbone, and your problem-solving skills will help us innovate and build exciting new content.
- Post-secondary education in computer science, web development or an equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience with c# in ASP.net/dotnet core
- 2+ years of experience using the following frameworks:
- Excellent skills in Typescript
- Proficient with relational and non-relational databases (MySql, SQL Server, MongoDB)
- Excellent skills to create and understand relational databases diagrams
- Basic understanding of automated testing frameworks
- Excellent skills with responsive development techniques
- Excellent understanding and experience with Version control systems
It’s an asset:
- 2+ years experience with c# in ASP.net/dotnet core
- Experience using the following frameworks:
- Experience with: server configuration.
- Experience working with AWS
- Familiarized with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with backend testing frameworks XUnity (Mock, Faker)
- Linux experience