Specializing in Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality, we have an exciting array of new projects that span across technologies and we are looking for new team members. Our team, headed by internationally recognized innovators, is looking for talented, enthusiastic and animated people interested in bleeding-edge technology, cool topics and innovative ideas.
If this sounds like you, please send your portfolio or digital examples of your work with your CV and Cover Letter, and Github to [email protected]. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You will be working with the technical team to develop the front end of a React application to help train civilian and military emergency medical teams. As the project’s frontend development lead, you will be called upon to solve UI/UX challenges in creative ways. Your problem-solving skills will help us innovate and build a critically important new immersive learning ecosystem.
- Post-secondary education in computer science, web development and/or a stellar frontend development portfolio
- 2+ years of experience and excellent skills with React.js
- Excellent eye and creativity for performant UI/UX design
- Proficient with responsive design best practices
- Proficient with scalable development best practices
- Proficient with version control systems (Git)
- Familiarized with Agile development methodologies
It’s an asset, but not required if you have:
- Experience using the following frameworks:
- Experience with creating and understanding relational databases diagrams
- Proficient with relational and non-relational databases (MySql, SQL Server, MongoDB)
- Experience with c# in ASP.net/dotnet core
- Experience with server configuration.
- Experience working with AWS
- Basic understanding of automated testing frameworks
- Experience with backend testing frameworks XUnity (Mock, Faker)
- Linux experience
|Postition||Full-time or Contract|
|Location||Winnipeg / Remote|