Web VR Developer – COOP Term
Specializing in Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality, we have an exciting array of new projects that span across multiple partner companies and are looking for new team members.
Our team, headed by internationally recognized innovators. We are looking for talented, enthusiastic and animated people interested in bleeding-edge technology, cool topics and innovative ideas.
If this sounds like you please send your portfolio or digital examples of your work with your CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected]. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
You will be working with the technical team to develop our VRSafety platform. Working directly with the project lead and occasionally the client you will be called upon to solve technical problems in creative ways. You will be the the technical backbone of the projects and your problem solving skills will help us innovate and build exciting new content.
- Develop web based VR software to deploy to our SAS platform
- Work with the project manager to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manor
- Design and develop software solutions for our platform
- Take part in weekly team meetings
- Actively take part in team SCRUM tasks like planning meetings and retrospective meetings
- Push developed code to our internal source control system.
- Currently enrolled in a post secondary institute
- Currently enrolled in a realevent course (computer science, business information technology)
- Understanding of web technologies
- Experience working on web related projects
- Experience working with Mozilla’s A-Frame a huge asset
- Experience working with AR / VR a huge asset
Preference is given to those who have experience working on a team creating production quality products in the past.
Please send us a link to your GitHub and portfolio along with resume and cover letter in PDF format. Cover letters can be addressed to Daniel Blair.
|Position||Full Time - Coop Term|